ETS-Lindgren’s Model 2120CR Heavy Duty Multi-Axis Positioning System (MAPS) is designed to provide smooth rotation of a test object in both theta and phi axes.
Typically the model 2120CR is used in systems that measure spherical antenna patterns and total effective radiated power of a wireless device, with MAPS units currently in operation at several CATL labs.
- MAPS Assembly Including Heavy Duty Mast Capable of Handling up to 34.0 kg (75.0 lb) EUT
- SAM Phantom Head and Shoulders
- Standard Heights Available (Please Specify One):
- 152.4 cm (60.0 in) (2120CR-6000)
- 172.7 cm (68.0 in) (2120CR-6800)
- 182.9 cm (72.0 in) (2120CR-7200)
- 213.4 cm (84.0 in) (2120CR-8400)
- Fiber Optic Cable Assembly
- Bulkhead Feed-through
- Two-year Warranty