Chroma 52912/52914 programmable DC power supplies are designed specifically for test applications that demand precision output voltage/current and tightly coupled measurement capabilities.
In operation, the measurement capabilities include the fast setting and measurement of I/V automatically without processor intervention. The 52912/52914 has a hardware built sequence list that can execute command and store data in FiFO without processor action. With the tight integration of a Chroma 52912/52914, you’ll get high speeds for high throughput and high measurement accuracy and repeatability for yield integrity.
To avoid excess power draw from the PXI backplane, the 52912 draws input power (+56VDC) via front panel connections. This approach not only minimizes the power required from the backplane but also maintains complete isolation between backplane logic and power conversion circuitry for noise immunity.
The 52912/52914 Programmable power supplies comply with the latest PXI Revision 2.0 specifications of the PXI System Alliance (PXISA) as well as the CompactPCI specifications as defined by the PCI Industrial Computer Manufacturing Group (PICMG). Thus, the 52912/52914 may be used in either PXI or CompactPCI mainframes.
- Dual Isolated outputs; 0-48VDC/ 2A MAX./ 60W, programmable
- Direct Universal AC input via front panel (Model 52914)
- External Trigger function
- Programmable current limit
- Over voltage, over current and short circuit protection
- Remote Voltage Sense
- 16 Bit read back voltage and current at output
- Supplies can be connected in series or parallel