The Hioki LR5091 is a communication adapter for transferring data from the LR5000 Series Data Loggers. Simply dock the data logger onto the Communication Adapter to transfer data using infrared, then upload the data to a PC via USB using the bundled PC application.
||Transfer data from a data logger to a PC
Send settings and the time from a PC to a data logger.
||Between data loggers: Infrared communication
With PC: USB 2.0
|Internal memory (capacity of data)
|Removable storage media
||USB bus power
|Dimensions and mass
||83 mm (3.27 in) W × 61 mm (2.40 in) H × 19 mm (0.75 in) D, 43 g (1.5 oz)
||USB cable (1 m) ×1, CD (Application software "LR5000 Utility") ×1
■ LR5000 utility specifications
||OS: Windows 7 (32/64bit, .NET Framework 2.0 or more), Vista (32bit, SP1 or more), XP (SP2 or more)
*USB interface (when using the Communication Base 3910/3911, a COM port is required)
||• Settings: Communicates via infrared light with LR5000 series loggers to send and receive settings.
• Graph function: Displays graphs of up to 16 channels, displays statistical data, etc.
• Print function: Print graphs, Print statistical data.
• Export function (data CSV output, paste into Excel)
• Import function (loads text files from the Clamp On Power HiTester 3169-20/-21 [only demand parameter with a recording interval of at least 1 sec.])
• Processing of data: Scaling, Power calculation, Energy cost calculation, Operating ratio calculation, Integration, Dew point temperature, Calculate between channels