The Chroma 52022 is a PXI 3U/6U chassis that offers unprecedented flexibility and convenience for the users. The 52022 Super Chassis is factory configured to have 15-3U slots and 7-6U slots. Using the enclosed conversion kit, the user can reconfigure the mix of 3U/6U slots to fit their applications. Up to 23-3U slots can be configured, with the 6U slots reduced to 3.
The 52022 Super Chassis has two separate sets of fans for optimal cooling. One set draws the air in from the bottom to provide cooling to the chassis. Another set draws air out of the top of the chassis to ensure proper cooling for the upper deck slots. The Super Chassis is powered by two removable 6U height 400W power supplies with N+1 redundancy and fault-tolerance features. The 52022 Super Chassis offers a voltage and fan monitoring service as well as multipoint temperature controlled fans.
Test and Measurement, Instrumentation, Telecommunications, and Military
- Multiple Configuration
- 15 slots for 3U & 7 slots for 6U cards
- 17 slots for 3U & 6 slots for 6U cards
- 19 slots for 3U & 5 slots for 6U cards
- 23 slots for 3U & 3 slots for 6U cards
- 8U form factor PXI chassis
- 400 W/ea (x2) plug-in power supply
- Voltage and Fan Monitoring Included
- Multi-Point Temperature Controlled Fans
- Easily convertible for rack or bench used
- 51cfm (x4) and 114cfm (x3), High Pressure Tube -Axial Fans
- Compliant with PXI specification R2.2