The Chroma PXI-52100 platform (comprising 52101, 52102, 52105) features the industry- standard, 8-slot/14-slot/18-slot PXI/ CompactPCI backplane integrated into a 3U Eurorack enclosure with a bay for removable power supplies.
With hot pluggable power supplies and optional battery packs, the 52100 offers the widest application range of all types of chassis on the market.
Mounting attachment locations allow the PXI-52100 to be mounted against a wall or bulkhead, with the card cage extended in front for easy access to the adapter card. The rear of the card cage is enclosed to protect the backplane from contamination as well as provide shielding for RFI/EMI.
The PXI-52100 chassis accepts removable power supply modules of the cPWR series. The power connector is a PCI 47M 400A1 connector, compliant with PICMG 2.11 Power Interface Specification standard, a mechanically and electrically robust connector.
- High-Capacity 8-slot/14-slot/18-slot PXI/cPCI Backplane
- Low-Profile 4U Rugged Design
- Easily Convertible For Rack or Bench Use
- 55 cfm for each, High Pressure Tube-Axial Fans
- 175W/ea plug-in power supply
- Removable fans and air filter
- Optional DC ( 24V ) input configuration available
- Comprehensive EMC shielding